@Digit@l Pixel

It is not enough to have knowledge, one must also apply it.
It is not enough to have wishes, one must also accomplish
.
Johann von Goethe


Sorriso..., inquietude, persistência, energia, conhecimento, acção, querer, determinação, resiliência... sempre!

segunda-feira, outubro 05, 2009

AUTUMN

Autumn leaves under frozen souls,
Hungry hands touring soft and old,
My hero`s crying as we stood out their in the cold,
Like these autumn leaves I don`t have nothing to hold.

Handsome smiles wearing handsome shoes,
Too young to say, though I swear he knew,
And I hear him singing while he seats there in his chair,
While these autumn leaves float around everywhere.

And I look at you, and I see me,
Making noise so restlessly,
But now it`s quiet and I can hear you sing,
'My little fish dont cry, my little fish dont cry.'

Autumn leaves are fading now,
That smile that I`ve lost, well I`ve found some how,
Because you still live on in my fathers eyes,
These autumn leaves, all these autumn leaves, all these autumn leaves are yours tonight.

Lyrics "Autumn", Paolo Nutini